Network Fort’s role as a cloud security:
It represents a significant paradigm shift, moving away from a focus on prevention towards real-time detection of cyber threats, thereby enabling businesses to stay one step ahead of potential attackers. Our AI-integrated IDS technology eliminates the need for conventional signature-based IDS, making it especially valuable for organizations transitioning their workloads and services to popular public cloud platforms such as Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services. Additionally, Network Fort offers substantial security advantages for both private and hybrid cloud environments, capabilities that traditional security systems cannot match.
This distinction arises from the fact that when monitoring for cyber threats and intrusions in the cloud, conventional intrusion detection systems (IDS) fall short of providing comprehensive visibility within cloud environments.
- Choose a Reliable Cloud Service Provider: There are many cloud providers in the market, but not all of them are created equal. When selecting a cloud provider, consider factors such as security features, compliance certifications, uptime guarantees, and customer support.
- Implement Strong Access Controls: Access control is the practice of limiting access to resources based on the user’s identity and role. NetworkFort makes sure to implement strong access controls in the cloud. Businesses should use multi-factor authentication, role-based access control, and least privilege access. These measures help to ensure that only authorized users can access sensitive data and systems.
- Monitor Cloud Activity: Monitoring cloud activity is essential for identifying and responding to security threats. Businesses should implement a comprehensive monitoring system that includes logging and alerting mechanisms. That’s why Network Fort mainly works on cloud activity.
- Conduct Regular Security Audits: Network Fort delivers remarkable security benefits to private and hybrid clouds that traditional security systems can’t provide. Regular security audits are critical for identifying vulnerabilities and weaknesses in the cloud environment. Businesses should conduct regular audits of their cloud infrastructure, applications, and data to ensure that they are secure.
- NetworkFort Employees on Cloud Security: NetworkFort’s team consists of highly experienced threat hunters, researchers, cyber security specialists, data analysts, IT and network security engineers, and UI engineers with global exposure in training and working on various cyber technologies.
Have a Disaster Recovery Plan: Finally, businesses should have a disaster recovery plan in place to ensure business continuity in the event of a security breach or other disaster. This plan should include backup and recovery procedures as well as a communication plan for notifying stakeholders.